Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all,

Long time lurker here. I have been into car audio for quite some time now, typically my installs have been sub-optimal, I'm trying to educate myself and do a better install with the quality components that I have. 

 

Image Dynamics NXS 30 6.5" component

RE Audio SEX-12 ( 1cf sealed )

Zapco C2K 9.0-XD

 

My questions start with running a 3 channel full range configuration and crossing over the sub. What frequency should I cross over at? Do they make adjustable line level crossovers? How much power will my components / sub get? Is this adjustable?

 

 

Thanks in advance for your help!

 

 

Please be kind!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 941 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...