Cerwin Vega Stroker Subwoofers In Box

i know its off topic but did those strokers not slap??? thats a good price. i was actually looking into them

they sounded like shit in the ported box i had them in if i had the time and money i would have got a box built and kept them but i traded them off now i just got the l7's and everything sitting in my house

i just got rid of them to my friend and he does n ot even got them hooked up yet i traded him them for 2 12 L7's in a custom built box for a nissan truck ported and i have no use for the stuff b/c they are dual 4 ohm and i need dual 2 ohm b/c i got a kicker zx2500.1 so if anyone is interested in the L7's let me know

The subs are only 1500watts rms and your amp does 1250x1@4ohms. You'll only be underpowering those subs by 250 watts rms. Chances are that amp does closer to 1500rms and you'll be putting the exact power at them you should be. Shoot you were basically only powering one of those strokers with enough power. I'd just hang onto them since you unfortunately probably won't get what you want. Good luck either way...what are you going to go with otherwise?

The subs are only 1500watts rms and your amp does 1250x1@4ohms. You'll only be underpowering those subs by 250 watts rms. Chances are that amp does closer to 1500rms and you'll be putting the exact power at them you should be. Shoot you were basically only powering one of those strokers with enough power. I'd just hang onto them since you unfortunately probably won't get what you want. Good luck either way...what are you going to go with otherwise?

my amp does 2500 watt at 2 ohm so yeah and thanks for the luck lol

i am getting out of car audio for a little while i am gunna wait untill i get my new vehical in jan. to do anyhting else

and i already got rid of the strokers and YES THAT BOX WAS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY TO SMALL FOR THEM SUBS

PLEASE DELETE THIS TOPIC