Strapped bc2k's

I have been running 2 x-12 on a bc2k at .5 for a few months. I bought another bc2k this week after finding out they were no longer being made. My subs are d2's and the coils are in parallel in the box with 2 terminals on each side of the box. There are 4 total wires coming from the box, two on each side. The positive of 1 side is hooked to masters positive and the negative of that same side is hooked to the positive of the other side. The negative the other side is hooked to slaves positive so the load should be 2ohm . After hooking everything up i was ready for it to be louder than before, but the only difference i can hear is sq and the subs move a little more. Is there something wrong here or is my wiring correct. The picture below is not very good but is how i hooked it up leaving out the 4 wires coming from the speaker. Each speaker in the picture is a 1 ohm load.

This is not a why didn't i get +45db, but i just want to make sure its wired right. My port fires up at the roof and my roof flexes alot and makes a ton of noise. My next project is to brace it and put up some sound mat. Can you loose a lot of output from roof flex since my roof is technically my loading. 

Untitled.thumb.png.a2d549db1da318cdf106c9b97105a87a.png

Archived