Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys. I want to know how I should measure my HU volume using a Fix 86 with the DD1. I calibrated my Fix 86 with the factory HU volume set at 75%. I use the DRC-100 as my master volume. To measure my maximum HU volume without distortion, should I measure it by plugging the DD1 into the FIX 86 RCA output and using the DRC-100?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...