First time ever doin the forum thing here so bear with me. Ok so I will be startin a build this winter and have 2-18 (untouchable sounds) on a 5k. Will have 320amp ces alt and still deciding on batteries. But Will all be welding cable and prolly 2 runs if not 3 from front to back. So basically I have a 2012 kia sorento and plan to have subs in the cargo area (c-pillar) if you will I will still have my 2nd row in tack and do not plan to tear apart plastics to do the build. I have kids that need to get to school so they need a place to sit while we beat to school. I want to play into the 20hz range and peak maybe high 40hz's range, my question is if given a blank canvas for this area of install would a ported below window line box, 4th order BP wall, or flat wall be the best build choice. I do want it to be a musical box play the 20-50hz range and also do pretty decent on meter. And advice or help is very much appreciated in advance. And yes I've read forums but I also don't see anyone doin builds in this vehicle and many touch on some of theses situations but also get off track and venture away from what the post stated at. 

Archived