Jump to content

Mercedes ML320 Focal and Digital Designs! UPDATE!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I acquired this 01 ML320 for dirt cheap because it needs tires. It has relatively low miles, and is in great condition. First I need some new tires though so it’s going to have to wait. The car came with a weird size tire, 255/60/16. I’m going with Falken Wildpeak AT3w 265/75/16. 

17FFE638-518E-4650-8452-6F4CA7ACEBC4.jpeg

2F078D3D-1B16-4F1F-BB47-3F345B91E7FE.jpeg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well I got said tires installed. The tire store manager said they wouldn't fit, but there's a lot of people on the Mercedes forums with this size. I think they give the vehicle a rugged look, it also looks less dated. 

1552851330258_IMG_0620.jpg

1552851320461_IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

  • 4 months later...
Posted

So here's an update on the ML build. I got the doors deadened with Digital Designs sound deadener. DD audio 0 gauge wire is ran to 2 DD audio DM 1500s. The box is 2 cubes tuned to 33 hz. The port is interchangeable so we can modifiy it if necessary. The subs are custom built DD audio 1506 supercharged 6.5" esp subs. 

The front stage is Focal k2 components powered by a Digital Designs c4.100 amplifier. I'll be adding the Digital Designs processor as well.

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1864 (1).jpg

IMG_1869 (1).jpg

IMG_1870 (1).jpg

IMG_1871 (1).jpg

  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...