Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Audiopipe BDC4-12D2 / JL Audio H.O. Vented Enclosure Mashup


WJE

Recommended Posts

Posted

As noted in a few of my other threads, I like to try out different combinations of drivers and boxes.  I have the capability to build custom boxes, but every now and then, something pops up on the used market and I spring for it.  Last week, I picked up a JL Audio H.O. ported enclosure for $100.  I was then eager to try an Audiopipe driver and opted for a new BDC4-12D2 driver for $168.00.  This mashup and really performing quite well in my Mustang convertible.  Some serious bass being pushed for about 1/3rd the cost of a new JL Audio H.O. enclosure and a 12" W6 driver ($800).  So far, I'm enjoying it, but again, the dreaded lack of free space in my Mustang convertible trunk has me rethinking this one for the long term.  

Audiopipe JL Audio HO Box - Smaller File.JPG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 559 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...