I never heard of the SSxxx at one point. When they said xxx, i thought they were the RE XXX but I have to tell you that they made a believer out of me. Thanks on the shout. I usually get alot negative feedback on some forums but they don't understand that it was built for promotional purposes but now it's beating real tough. FINALLY

Yea thats SOOOOOOOO crazy its like every time i see your truck some one is bashing it in one way or another oh well ..........

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yea thats SOOOOOOOO crazy its like every time i see your truck some one is bashing it in one way or another oh well ..........
It's all good, when they see it in person and hear it, I'm sure they will change thier opinions and if not then I would hope that I would get an honest opinion instead of bashing me

It's all good, when they see it in person and hear it, I'm sure they will change thier opinions and if not then I would hope that I would get an honest opinion instead of bashing me

See now what scares the hell out of me is, His vocals still drown out his bass some! I honestly havent felt bass anywhere near as loud and where it moves so much air its basically ripping your shirt off. Would be good for hot chicks to sit in their then. Hey Beast, Ill have to bring some and have to try that out next time lol ;). But the EV's are my favorite part of the truck and they are loud and clean. My friend thought he had heard loud, but never again after hearing your truck he said lol.

***Beast, Have you ever tried playing DJ Billy E, Beats 4 my Van in your truck? That song has a stupid low bassline and has everything flexxing in my truck like crazy. Could only imagine what it would do in your truck. Its what Frankie Rio uses to BassRace in his car and has his car going nuts too.***

See now what scares the hell out of me is, His vocals still drown out his bass some! I honestly havent felt bass anywhere near as loud and where it moves so much air its basically ripping your shirt off. Would be good for hot chicks to sit in their then. Hey Beast, Ill have to bring some and have to try that out next time lol ;). But the EV's are my favorite part of the truck and they are loud and clean. My friend thought he had heard loud, but never again after hearing your truck he said lol.

***Beast, Have you ever tried playing DJ Billy E, Beats 4 my Van in your truck? That song has a stupid low bassline and has everything flexxing in my truck like crazy. Could only imagine what it would do in your truck. Its what Frankie Rio uses to BassRace in his car and has his car going nuts too.***

Im going to have to call Billy, he is in issue 10 of DeepHitters on his own page. I will see if he can send that file, what other two are good for backup?