Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

DC Audio 12” lvl 3 D2 enclosure help


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have a single 12” DC Audio lvl 3 D2 that I’ll be pushing with Arc Audio X2 1100 watts at 1 ohm. I need suggestions if to run a ported or sealed enclosure. Any suggestions will be gladly appreciated. 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Well I decided to go with ported enclosure. Now this brings me to my next dilemma, I was told I should get the enclosure made a tad bigger than what DC specs are because of the amp going use to push Sub.  If so how much bigger? Any help is much appreciated. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...