If I Was To Sell Everyhting

Got any other pics of it?

sure i will take some right now i just went out and took everyhting out of my car except my 0 ga wire b/c i do not got any 4ga to replace it right now and the in-dash tv and highs and highs amp everyhting else is out

and took at the wires for the big 3 off too

sure i will take some right now i just went out and took everyhting out of my car except my 0 ga wire b/c i do not got any 4ga to replace it right now and the in-dash tv and highs and highs amp everyhting else is out

and took at the wires for the big 3 off too

sorry sorry

i just decied i am not going to sell

battery or zx2500.1 sorry

but i will sell alternator or subwoofers and box and grills

used car audio is tricky business. to many risks with used equipment. sometimes you have to be willing to take prices like that if you need the money. if not, put it in your garage and let it collect dust like everyone else.

don't put stuff up for sale if ur not willin' to work with ppl, PM you with a price you can't refuse? that's now how shit works bro but sorry this is reality lol.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

sorry sorry

i just decied i am not going to sell

battery or zx2500.1 sorry

but i will sell alternator or subwoofers and box and grills

Well thats gay....sould of made up ur mind before you posted, lol.

But alright Ill get another one somewhere.

don't put stuff up for sale if ur not willin' to work with ppl, PM you with a price you can't refuse? that's now how shit works bro but sorry this is reality lol.

HEY BUDDY PLEASE DO NOT COME IN HERE GETTING ON TO ME YOU SAid post a price and i did so yeah

the thing i hate is when i am trying to sell something EVERYONE WANTS ME TO COME DOWN ON THE PRICE AND I AM HARDLY MAKEING ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BUT WHEN I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING OH SHIT NO ONE WILL GO DOWN ON THERE PRICES SO I GOT TIRED OF ALOT OF SHIT AND SAID IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PRICES THEN GO SOME WHERE ELSE SORRY BUT I HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST

Well thats gay....sould of made up ur mind before you posted, lol.

But alright Ill get another one somewhere.

sorry homie but i am going to trade it in at a local audio shop and add $200 and get the 08 zx2500.1 and keep it in my house untill i get my new car sorry