If I Was To Sell Everyhting

sorry homie but i am going to trade it in at a local audio shop and add $200 and get the 08 zx2500.1 and keep it in my house untill i get my new car sorry

Look man, are you a retard or something? I mean here, let me quote a friend, did you invent the NEGATIVE IQ?! your trying to make money off of crap that's used, noone cares what the numbers say it's used material. if that worked for everything then refurbs wouldn't be so cheap. i hope you never look into doing buisness again with stupid silly prices and then changing your mind like a little kid. don't play the "if" game, it's either you are or you're not, plus don't expect any higher than ebay prices because they sell refurbs that do in fact perform better than used material 99.9% of the time. so unless your stuff has some special trick to it that attracts leona lewis's and beyonce's .. don't go around trying to make profits off of it. you can't go buy a $500 product, use it, and expect $550 for it. You're annoying everyone so just give up trying to sell your worthless used dump .. HOLLA

Edited by camino_1to3

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Look man, are you a retard or something? I mean here, let me quote a friend, did you invent the NEGATIVE IQ?! your trying to make money off of crap that's used, noone cares what the numbers say it's used material. if that worked for everything then refurbs wouldn't be so cheap. i hope you never look into doing buisness again with stupid silly prices and then changing your mind like a little kid. don't play the "if" game, it's either you are or you're not, plus don't expect any higher than ebay prices because they sell refurbs that do in fact perform better than used material 99.9% of the time. so unless your stuff has some special trick to it that attracts leona lewis's and beyonce's .. don't go around trying to make profits off of it. you can't go buy a $500 product, use it, and expect $550 for it. You're annoying everyone so just give up trying to sell your worthless used dump .. HOLLA

werd?

werd?

word

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE SHIT OFF OF IT YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS HOLE CHECK IT

this is all ebay prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 12 l7'S BRAND NEW $242 ebay box paid $200 and everstart battery $50 asking $400 for all of it

250 amp alternator excessive amperage bought for $420 shipped to my house asking $380

SO NOW HOW IN THE FUCK DO YA'LL GET WHERE I AM TRYING TO MAKE FUCKING MONEY OFF YA'LL BITCHES ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NOW IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE ANYHTING SMART TO SAY TO ME AND IS INTERESTED AND THE SUBWOOFERS,BOX,GRILLS,BATTERY,OR ALTERNATOR PM ME PLEASE

AND IF YA'LL DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE GOOD TO SAY STAY THE FUCK OFF MY POST THANKS ALOT

I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE SHIT OFF OF IT YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS HOLE CHECK IT

this is all ebay prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 12 l7'S BRAND NEW $242 ebay box paid $200 and everstart battery $50 asking $400 for all of it

250 amp alternator excessive amperage bought for $420 shipped to my house asking $380

SO NOW HOW IN THE FUCK DO YA'LL GET WHERE I AM TRYING TO MAKE FUCKING MONEY OFF YA'LL BITCHES ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NOW IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE ANYHTING SMART TO SAY TO ME AND IS INTERESTED AND THE SUBWOOFERS,BOX,GRILLS,BATTERY,OR ALTERNATOR PM ME PLEASE

AND IF YA'LL DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE GOOD TO SAY STAY THE FUCK OFF MY POST THANKS ALOT

customer service right there :blink:

I DID NOT MEAN TO BE AN ASS HOLE BUT DAMN PEOPLE BE FUCKING WITH ME AND SHIT I HATE THAT

rofl what a wimp.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

rofl what a wimp.

a wimp LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i guess you do not know how big of guy i am

lol

belive me if you want a firm price for your stuff and then no one wanted to pay it and started talking shit to you would be the same way homie

but it does not hurt me if no one wants to buy the stuff i will just keep it all i am not hurting for nothing

Edited by stilltippin863