Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Finding remote / Schematics / Questions


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone! I have a 04 Jeep Wj 4.0. I am looking for the schematic wiring for the stock infinity amp within the vehicle, I can not seem to find it anywhere... maybe I'm blind or just dumb. I am also looking for some help, I cannot find any remote bass controls for my Audiobahn A2300HCT, I've looked everywhere even eBay and all I can find is discontinued, and it is apparently a specific type of remote and not universal. Also I have a few other questions I'd like to show you all but not right this moment, the question is why does my Dual XDVD176Bt after volume 32 out of 39 just literally stop working, and my bass / speakers begin to buzz loudly until I turn it off. (i've checked the fuse on it and it seems ok, it's a rigged up job since I don't have much cash to buy the things I need to make it pretty. I am running 2 12'' P2 Punches 1ohm. I've done my best to I guess you can say 'underclock' the gain with only checking volts. Thanks everyone who can help! It's my first post! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...