Second Skin Audio

Chevy S10 extended cab sundown x 15 v2 box help

LucasBoi116

Hello! i'm planning to get an s10 extended cab as my next vehicle and i'm pretty much planning on turning into a bass box haha. The box i'm getting has the dimensions of 34" length. 16.5" height. 19" depth and 4.25cubic ft. Anyone have experience with like 96-02 S10 extended cabs and dimensions? any help or dimensions would help a lot. Anything is appreciated, thanks! BTW the sub is a sundown x 15v2

9 minutes ago, LucasBoi116 said:

Hello! i'm planning to get an s10 extended cab as my next vehicle and i'm pretty much planning on turning into a bass box haha. The box i'm getting has the dimensions of 34" length. 16.5" height. 19" depth and 4.25cubic ft. Anyone have experience with like 96-02 S10 extended cabs and dimensions? any help or dimensions would help a lot. Anything is appreciated, thanks! BTW the sub is a sundown x 15v2

Why only 16.5in height? Is that bench seat to rear window measurement? Might wanna ditch the bench seat for that extra few inches. They suggest using 4.25 cube box for that sub when ported and imo that's on the small side, so unless you run close to max power you probly wont see the subs true potential in that small of a box. Once ported you would loose some of that volume too. Am I right about your height measurement?

7 minutes ago, Swuave said:

Why only 16.5in height? Is that bench seat to rear window measurement? Might wanna ditch the bench seat for that extra few inches. They suggest using 4.25 cube box for that sub when ported and imo that's on the small side, so unless you run close to max power you probly wont see the subs true potential in that small of a box. Once ported you would loose some of that volume too. Am I right about your height measurement?

Not quite sure about the interior measurements, asking around for those. I'm gonna be getting rid of everything behind the seats. the box is located here its on ebay. I'm just wondering if i'll have enough room behind those seats for that box, if not i'll probably get a blazer but want an s10 lol

Archived