candyman206 Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 I'm lost gonna have a honda civic hatchback with 4 15" Adire Brahma's 8cubes sealed powered by 2 Orion 2500d's each wired into .5. My next step is to have a front stage that will sound pretty good. How do you go about adding extra tweets, like in Steves HOE? Also, do you have any recommendations for comps under 400?
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 run active mids: AA polymids 6.5 Tweets: Vifa concentrics xt
candyman206 Posted December 5, 2006 Author Report Posted December 5, 2006 Sorry for the misplaced post. I found how much the AA cot. But all I see when I search the Vifa's are Madison Sound because they are one copmany now. How would I got about hooking them up. Such as crossovers and amps. I want to run 2 mids per door and 2 tweets per door also. Thanks for this great info.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 http://www.madisound.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi...8.1344&pid=2124 you shouldnt need more than 1 per side. although the mids you can get 2 pairs. but the tweeters are efficient you shouldnt need more than 2 altogether
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 15, 2006 Report Posted December 15, 2006 oh yeah port them brahmas, their dieing to get out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.