Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello. I have a question about my rear tweeters. I have a 2007 ext. cab pick up. I’m running an Alpine X70A amp 120w x 4, to power my two 6 1/2 frt. door and two 1 in. tweeters, and the two 4 in mids and two 1 in tweeters in the rear. My head unit has a separate eq. setting for front speakers, and tweeters, but only has an eq. setting for the door speakers no tweeters. The rear mids and tweeters are Audiofrog, and I have the crossover to run them, they sound amazing, I know they would sound better if I could adjust them separately. My question is should I change head unit, or could I run an Equalizer to adjust two sets of mids and two sets of tweeters?  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1891 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...