Jump to content

Best mids to run with XS-28 Image Dynamics Tweeters active


Tuffynumber3

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone I am  new to this forum but heard awesome things about the members here so thought I would join in hope to get some advice for my  new audio build..

 

I am looking for a good sounding mid to match up with a pair of xs-28 image dynamics tweeters to run active off of a pioneer DEH-80PRS  head unit my current amplifier is a old school punch 400x transistor rated at 50 x 4 at ohms and 100 x 4 at 2 ohms but of course open to upgrading to more modern class AB amp in the near future... 

 

These are going in my work truck which is a 99 ford f 350 super crew, I will be making a pare of door pod so space is not a problem. How ever I am wanting to get lots of mid bass and sq as possible..

 

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1000 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...