I Need Some Serious Help Plz

to start i'm goin to give my computers details... SONY VAIO PCV-V300G

ok i'm on my brother laptop cuz my computer is fuckin up badley... i never never turn my computer off and i wasn't home all day yesterday and i get up this mornin and go to my computer was off so i'm wtf but w/e anyways i cut it on and get to my log in screen i log in and all i have is a blank desktop... no icons, no task bar, no start button... nuttin just blank desktop so i manually shut it done by holdin the power button down and then i press F8 durin start up to bring up the advance start up options and i click to start up usin the last known good configuration thinkin that would solve it... well no. i get it to start up and i get my icons and task bar and all that to show up but whenever i click on anything it freezes... so then i manually shut down and try again and now it just a hit and miss if i get the blank desktop, desktop that freezes whenever i click on anything, or sometimes i can't even get past the log in screen it'll freeze while it's loadin my personal options...

so i'm pretty sure i just have to do a complete restore but i was really hopin that i didn't and if i don't then wat do i need to do...

lastly if i do have to do the restore how do i do it cuz i don't have the 2 discs that restores the computer mine is built in... i have to go to it through the control panel but if it keeps freezin whenever i click on anything how do i get to the control panel to start the restore program?

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

bump b4 bed anybody??? i'm tired of usin my brothers lap top that takes like 7-10 seconds to upload a page :mad:

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Hey. Try Too Boot Into Safe Mode. Tap F8, then Go To Safe Mode..

Then go to start>run Then Type "chkdsk /f" It will ask you a question, type "y" Then hit enter. If that doesn't work. You will need to obtain some disks somehow.

Let me know if that works out