Jump to content

Issue with factory integration.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Edit: I will be using the outputs of the Sony amp for the inputs of the FiX. Hey friends. I am in need of some assistance. I am retaining my factory Sony/Sync headunit. I need to use a Audio Control LC7i or JL Audio Fix to get the low level to my aftermarket amps. I have a factory Sony amp and don't know what the input wires are coming from the headunit. I know what the speaker outputs are but not the inputs. In the photo the twisted pairs are the outputs. Could it use a digital signal from the headunit to the amp? If so then what do you do?

Thanks in advance for your help.
2018 Ford Flex Sync3 with Sony audio
 

20200601_131103.jpg

2013 Tahoe PPV

Pioneer

XS Power

Tru Technologies

Digital Designs

Precision Power

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1114 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...