Would This Be Close To A Gp?

I have my 15" L7 in a 6 cu ft (net) box. It's just as loud as my 2 15" Audiopipes were, prolly a little louder. I shit you not. They were in a 7 or so cube box

haha i had the same stuff before .. s15l7d2 in 6 cubes ported .. i forget what it was tuned to though :blink:

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

haha i had the same stuff before .. s15l7d2 in 6 cubes ported .. i forget what it was tuned to though :blink:

I should also mention that it is tuned to 30 Hz with almost 2KW rms on it. I'll post a vid as soon as I get hold of my cam

3 to 4 cu/ft wouldnt be that bad, i have a 19cu/ft box after all displacements for my 15" L7s 1100wrms to each @ 32hz is a barrowed amp for a few days to see if i like it b4 i buy. but still trying to get the money up. hifonics XXV cyclops 4000wrms clamped it 4387wrms but have the dmm set it to run close to 1100wrms to each sub. vc get kinda stinky im gonna have to turn down the gain.