schwol Posted June 18, 2020 Report Posted June 18, 2020 I've got a 2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited with factory amp and subwoofer in the rear. Looking to add an Lc2i and my own mono amp and sub. Haven't been able to find a wiring diagram telling me which wires I can tap into. This is my first install. I assume I'd be looking to tap into the rear door speakers? https://imgur.com/a/FUp7zBI Should I open the rear doors and posi tap into the speaker wire for those rear speakers? Does it matter where along the wire I tap into? Would this amp also have a 12v+ and remote running to it? Can I posi tap into those also? Should I run my own 12v from the battery? Should I just piggy back off the 12v wire for my amp?
bbarb13 Posted June 21, 2020 Report Posted June 21, 2020 Instead of taping wire I like to get the input and output harness for behind the radio. Then run quality rca’s back to the trunk and unplug the factory sub and amp. https://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=11707
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.