We need help finding one or two subs!

tracksbyredefy

I got some subs out of a friends shed in 2014 for 80$, a few 10" Fosgates and one loaded single 12 mtx jackhammer enclosure. I ended up giving the enclosure to my girlfriend Emily and the shits been in 5 of her past vehicles, she bought 2 more online but later found out they were the jh5512-04 model. The one in the enclosure is a smaller 200rms model that we thought was a 551204. Basically, we've been all over the internet looking for at least one of these subs, she has 2 of the larger 400w rms 5501204 subs, and she's trying to do a triple svc build in her golf wired down to 1.5 1.3 ohms on a skar 1500. She literally has everything but one sub and the amp, and I'm trying to find one or two so I can surprise her. We live in Vermont so the 2 audio shops we have, refused to help because nobody carry mtx anymore. She even went as far as emailing the company to try and directly purchase it but they all gone. She got the 2 off ebay last year for 150$, for a good condition sub I'll pay. Please help us find the lone jackhammer. 

20200628_115236.jpg

20200628_115309.jpg

Archived