Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Midbass drivers under front seats?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm still exploring options for putting a 2 or 3 way plus sub setup in my 1972 chevelle and I've read people putting midbass drivers under their front seats with success so I'd like to know if this is an option for me.

 

I'm thinking If I have enough room under my front bench seat I could build a couple enclosures for midbass drivers and have them play up to the 250-300 hertz range. Is that correct?  If so, could I put the midrange drivers in kick panels, or I also have stock locations on either side of my dash for at least 4" mids  but they would be reflecting of my front windshield, so what would be better there or in the kicks?  For my tweets I could put them up in the a pillars or if I put the mids in my kicks I could use the dash locations for my tweets.  What do you guys think is the best l9cation for each driver in a 3 way with the locations I have available?   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...