Sounds very good. Even tho everyone says the 15's aren't very musical and sloppy.

I can play down to 20hz at full tilt if wanted, granted the output isn't very high. Box is tuned to 41 and change. But most music I listen to doesn't dip lower then 30 mainly anyway. And the output is there at that freq.

Will have scores tommorrow night. they meter at window with drivers window down if choosen. Will try a run sealed maybe, just to say what it does that way.

2.jpg

The mj-18 blew that theory right out of the water. Its one of the fastest subs ive ever heard.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

looks good man, nice build, nice fit, looks like it sounds great

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Amps clamped imp rise to 1.9 from the strapped .5 isn't to bad. Full charge and burp off 14.1 I got over 2600 out of the strapped pair. Little more then there rated 1200 each at 1 ohm. Couldn't be happier about that. Didn't meter off the first clamp tho.

Did a 135.8 with a clamped 500 watts and 143 and change with a clamped little over 2000 watts. Not sure what the prob was, beside maybe the weather. Going to redesign maybe. Wife will decide if she wants it changed or not, since it is her vehicle now.

Voltage was a constant 13.8 after the first test. Could do an easy sb or br run with voltage only dipping to 13.5 the whole run.

Next vehicle will be better and go all out for the higher score. Already have the car,amp and wire in the works for that build. Will post a log once it starts.

2.jpg