Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 12'' Old school kicker cvr dual 2ohm

II am going to build a  new enclosure, i  was wondering if anyone has a blue print or cut list for a tested enclosure to  share with me so I dont spend the time and money  on different sizes and ports that I  dare to draw up myself... I  have these subs on the shelf and I think these are  cool old subs that I bought a good  10 years ago so, why not build a good box and pound the dust off 

I'm thinking about  rear facing subs and slot port in the center without a divider between the two.. 3.5 inches of port width in the " shared " port and 2" along the back wall  I  have been contemplating 2.5 cuft for each sub before sub and  port  with a  32hz tune? Or I may try my first 3 chambered bandpass but I have not the slightest clue where to begin.

I  seldomly use edited music for showing off.....66142dd413d38221ee277fb27bcaa98c.png.0d21b38bc0f76d486e7023fe52b8c525.png

rap old and  new....

hard rock , limb biskit to  five finger death punch ....

I have a  mid sized SUV and big alt, 2 battery, 0ga, 0ga big 4, md8000 taraamp, 2k cap. " I sold the 3 sa-12 and  I  never removed the rest"

I will get the  design off a paid app but I hate it and had some bad luck 

Thanks for the  help

Pics are not actual sized just for reference

3chamberbandpass.jpg

Archived