Hey guys, new to the forum(been waiting for validation). I was excited to see a groundpounder section, because that is what I am at heart! First off, everyone here has some amazing stuff, makes me jealous and also makes me spend more money...

Anyways, here was my first groundpounder in the truck:

2 18" MT's, 14^3@35hz, 225^2 in. port, 2 Visonik V4000XD's, 4 16v turbostarts

Unfortunately, I only have pics of the box and equipment...dont know where I put the rest..

13822034511.jpg

11318512943.jpg

Got cubes?

13822034477.jpg

Here is my current setup:

3 MJ-18's, 14^3@35hz, 210^2 in. port, 1 HK-802SX, 1 yellow top and 1 batcap 2000

Equipment:

13013413543.jpg

Box:

12120192260.jpg

I will get installed pics later as my camera decided to NOT save all of the ones I took. I also have the video camera charging for a little video:)

But for now, I will post some build pics in the next post to keep you busy! Everyone loves pics, right?!

More deadening:

12022470733.jpg

And some more...

12022470790.jpg

Rewiring everything stereo related:

12023122765.jpg

Running RCA's:

12022470737.jpg

Radio, etc wired up and ready to go:

12022470736.jpg

Component amp:

12022470745.jpg

...And that's about all Ive got. The camera saved some pics, and not others. I have no idea why, but what is done is done I guess.

In case you were wondering, "hey, where's the power wire"? It's run under the truck. I got sick of having a lump inthe carpet or having a panel not fit well because of the 1/0 sticking up.

The truck was completely deadened with 2 layers, on floor, roof, back wall, and doors. It is extremely quiet inside and 100% rattle free. Anything that rattled I addressed and fixed. I hate rattles. The only thing that rattles is my sunglasses in the overhead console when Im not wearing them, but they now have a bag they sit in:)

Hope you guys enjoy the pics, and any positive or negative feedback is welcomed...Im always open for suggestions!

great equipment man..by the way, how do you like those 18'' mj's?

Man, I was REALLY suprised by them. Ive always run SPL monsters in the past, or higher priced equipment compared to the MJ's. I decided to try something new, on a 12v system with 1/3 the power. These things blew me away. For $116, I wasnt expecting much at all, and the look on my face when I threw in some BME Click was priceless. It really sucks they discontinued them.

Edited by avs20