Jump to content

How To Solve Firefox Freezing Issue?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello friends. I've been having a problem with my computer's Firefox browser for the last couple of days. The problem is, multiple Firefox processes running in the background. For which a lot of internet bandwidth is being wasted. This is why I am having so much trouble working on my computer. Guys, is there anyone who can figure out a way to solve this problem for me? Any help will be appreciated.

Posted

Finally, I found this article by searching on Google. The problem is solved after applying a solution mentioned there. I changed the content process limit of the Firefox to 4, now decreased the number of processes by half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 539 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...