Steve P. Posted February 7, 2022 Report Posted February 7, 2022 I would like to know if anyone has any experience with the different dash kits on a '18 F-150 XLT non B&O. I have been told by a big audio dealer in Oklahoma that most kits have flaws with the climate control. They talked me into a Linkswell unit. I find a lot of lag playing Bluetooth and other quarks. I am thinking about switching to the new Sony unit, but would need a dash kit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
audiokid1 Posted February 9, 2022 Report Posted February 9, 2022 Not a single complaint with this kit https://catalog.pac-audio.com/catalog/radio-replacement-kits/complete-radio-replacement-kit-with-integrated-climate-controls-for-select-fords-with-8-display
Jimbo1227 Posted March 18, 2022 Report Posted March 18, 2022 On 2/7/2022 at 10:41 AM, Steve P. said: I would like to know if anyone has any experience with the different dash kits on a '18 F-150 XLT non B&O. I have been told by a big audio dealer in Oklahoma that most kits have flaws with the climate control. They talked me into a Linkswell unit. I find a lot of lag playing Bluetooth and other quarks. I am thinking about switching to the new Sony unit, but would need a dash kit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a scoshe kit on my truck. Works great
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.