My First Big build, help?

Seeing the state of the world now days, ive been feeling the need to install bigger speakers. Ive always had a walmart type of sense on how to hook up a sub and amp, went ahead and bought the SKAR SDR package last year and that thing was pretty damn loud, but the car was suffering on stock everything. Went ahead and got a 372 amp alt and just havent stopped. i went ahead and picked up some Sundowns U10s and a salt 3 for less than a grand and started to do everything. right now i got two runs of 1/0welding wire to the rear where after the isolator i have dual 1/0 sky high wirings where i have a D4S 6.0 also

Ill provide a few pictures (Try to get better ones later if needed) but i want to make sure my electrical is right because im having issues with voltage drop off and clipping at higher volumes and im wondering if its my front battery, the fusing im using between batteries or the way ive connected them are an issue? Ive been learning all this stuff first hand for about 4 months now off and on and im starting to understand alot. but theres been alot of speed bumps without any mentor, this has been a great way to learn something new for me other than that

not the best pictures, but hopefully you can get the gist of what ive done, everything has double 1/0 with 150 amp fuses on everything. just got a new volt meter to figure out if theres any tricks i need to do there to check things, ive rewired subs to 1Ohm but i didnt check the resistance of the speakers before or after ahaha so thats assuming the are 4ohm in the first place? Im thinking my ground in the trunk is questionable also being in that thin sheet of metal coming off the side

Im probably loosing alot setting this on random peice of half inch MDF in a hallow tin can trunk, but thats for a different discussion, im only feeling about twice as loud as the SDR. so if you guys tell me thats as loud as it gets im throwing the whole car away and getting a Tracker.Untitled.thumb.png.9930abfe8ea5b33bed3e4acda51bc7b8.png

if theres any other third gen camry builds out there id love to see them too!

20220221_174023.jpg

20220417_214119.jpg

20220103_193300.jpg

Archived