Cuii Posted August 10, 2022 Report Posted August 10, 2022 Hello, I could really use some help. I am torn as to what speakers I should get for my door speakers. I plan on going with a 3 speaker size setup(18"subs, super tweeters, and 8" door speakers). I am going to put six 8" speakers in each door in hopes for a ton of mid bass. Should I go with a loud speaker type? or a mid bass type like the Neopro V3's. For my subs I have 4 18" NSv4. Anybody have recommendations for a good speaker to pair with my bass output? Or is six 8" even a good idea? This is my first build that is pretty over the top and I am not sure how my 4 18"s are going to react with each type of door speaker. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.