blazn22s Posted January 29, 2023 Report Posted January 29, 2023 Question as far as bass blocker/ capacitors. I am going to be running 2 of these 4 ohm tweeters in parallel down to 2 ohm per channel on 4 channel amp 8 tweeters in total. I purchased bass blockers for them from D4s but they also came with a 6.8 micro farad cap. How would someone go about wiring the bass blockers or caps for them being wired in parallel should you use a cap per tweeter or single cap since it's 1 output from the amp ? The bass blockers from d4s have a positive and negative lead on them and are 4 ohm specific so not sure if they will work correctly since the load will be 2 ohm at the amp. I feel that 2 caps off the single output isnt necessary any help is appreciated.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.