Sundown Audio

Subs * Woofers

Casey Jones

So just got out the joint after doin a sawbuck. (Guy sexually assaulted sis) anywho.. when I went in I had prolly 1 of best systems in the city.. runnin 3 12" JLAudio W3 3,12box with old crossfire 1000D Amp. This suckered banged , now I'm getting my 3s re-coned cause I absolutely love em my question is does this cross fire stand the test of time? Also just got the kicker 6.5 for door alpine tweets and infinity 6x9.. can I still,use pioneer to power mids, doors, and tweets with no issue? The thing stayed cold and, crisp 10 yes ago lol.  Thanks 4 yo,help.. 

3 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

So just got out the joint after doin a sawbuck. (Guy sexually assaulted sis) anywho.. when I went in I had prolly 1 of best systems in the city.. runnin 3 12" JLAudio W3 3,12box with old crossfire 1000D Amp. This suckered banged , now I'm getting my 3s re-coned cause I absolutely love em my question is does this cross fire stand the test of time? Also just got the kicker 6.5 for door alpine tweets and infinity 6x9.. can I still,use pioneer GM-5300 (760W) to power mids, doors, and tweets with no issue? The thing stayed cold and, crisp 10 yes ago lol.  Thanks 4 yo,help.. 

Archived