Sonic Electronix

2022 jeep grand cherokke with macintosh system upgrade need help please.....

hello out there in audio land...newbie here needing help for an upgrade need more out of my car audio im thinking of putting lc7i and a jl audio 5 channel  xd1000/5v2...i had a guy put inn lc7i at the rear amp and it sounded like crap...could not tune it properly...and my front door speakers especially sounded horrible...i redid everything he did and put back to factory for now sounds way better...im thinking to redo everything and add lc7i after the factory amp not before if i said that correctly...and putting load resistors on front and rear doors going to lc7i...then rca to amp then wire speakers froom amp..just looking to see if this is correct...i also know that with this amp i might not need lc7i im just looking for some decent sound dont get me wrong macintosh is good but not great ihad a cadillac xts that had better factory sounds than this...i saw a youtube video from 5 star audio and someone was going to do something similar on chrysler 300 and they told him touse a dsp..but for my truck there is none available..any help would be gladly appreciated thank you

Archived