take out the back cushion of your rear seat, and custom fab up a new cushion incorporating the woofers as well.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

thanks for clarifying that Pit. I wasn't sure if it made a big difference or not. My box takes up most of my trunk but I still have enough space for airflow and my seats fold down.

So BTL 12s, RF T4000, cut through the deck and do Pits 5^ft net 50-60in port 30-35hz tune for the box.

thats sounding about right i hope it pounds.

its looking like the 12's right now but i was wondering if i made a box with the 2 15's and port sticking about a few inchs above the majoritty of the boxto slip threw the rear deck cut out and made then box 2 inchs short from being on the floor and just pick it up and slide a few 2x4's under it and screw them best i can on on side if that would work. (prolly dont make sence)

I've never designed a 4th order but I'm sure you can get some help from here and elsewhere.

Since you can't fold down your seats I think it'd be better with all the output coming through the rear deck instead of just the port.

Just a thought.

Australia-03-june.gif

Archived