Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
man, good luck is not w me.. in HS i tore my acl in one knee and my mcl in the other .. And this added to it.. man i feel like joe from family guy.. Im only 28 and cant do anything anymore .. No running , blading etc. I used to ride cross country mtn bike races and downhills but now its all gone .. i feel like a damn cripple :( ..

I know what and how you feel. I have 70-80% use of my left index finger due to a table saw. The nerves grew back, but the tendon did not, so I can't use it like I should be able to. I also have a sciatic never problem in the left leg due to a burst disc sitting on the nerve. Only way to fix it is to have an operation. The operation is simple and inexpensive, but, if the doctor/surgeon slip just a little bit, I'll not walk again. I've decided to live with the problem.

I keep telling my better (worse) half that I'll be in a wheel chair before I'm 45. I honestly believe that is gonna happen.

Just keep your head up. I still try to do the things I have always done, however, I do it a little bit safer. Right now, I could bend to pick up something like a sheet of paper off the floor, and never get back up. I just got to watch how I do it and take my time.

It's hell getting old.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8238 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...