Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently had my truck broken into and when they yanked my dashboard apart it the wires soldered on the back of it got a short in it. I can’t remember exactly where a bought it it was either Sky High, G2 Dynamics, or Droppin Hertz. I have tried to contact a bunch of places to see if I could send it into get repaired and haven’t got a answer. Since I’m out a $700 head unit and have to spend even more to replace that and my OM-1 cause it was attached to the dashboard the head unit was attached to I was trying to save a couple bucks by paying to get it repaired instead of buying a brand new one but i can’t get in contact with anyone. Does anyone know who to contact to get it repaired?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...