I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE THANKS TO ANYONE THAT TAKES THE TIME 

FIRST PIC OF SHELFS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR IN COLLECTION THE REDT IS WHAT I SAW ON FACEBOOK AND FELL IN LOVE WITH

CAN I GET V4 motor painted to look factory fresh

1 can anyone help me figure out how to figure out voice coil specs as in sizes if I were to order one I’ve got a drop in coming for my v4 12 but still wanna learn as much as possible to build my own in future 

2. has anyone done a center console build in dodge ram 1500 or a big boy under seat build can I fit my 2 nsv5 10s under seat or a center console 4th order if not should I just build one into a 12 and do a single v5 center  ((((trying to save back seat willing to give up one to where I have a door seat and middle))))

3 is the Banda Viking 8800.2 okay to run on a single nsv4 12 not power wise but quality and output wise 

4. should I replace the nightshades and just get a 4in vc sub to throw whatever I want at the damn thing or will these get just as loud since they are more efficient I’ve got everything box a box but the more time I spend looking for a box or thinking of a design the more I kinda think about going to a team or rs team anything 4in 

IMG_0583.jpeg

IMG_0384.png

IMG_0386.png

IMG_0388.png

IMG_0385.png

IMG_0387.png

IMG_0305.png

IMG_0325.jpeg