Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Tunning a Daef Bounce AAB7900.1


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all I'm trying to tune the crossover on a Death Bounce AAB 7900.1d with a CC-1 the issue Im having is once I play a 30 Hz test tone I get the signal light to go green and I hit the read button the top arrow lights up. When I turn the frequency knob down I cannot get the light to go down so I can calibrate also on

this amplifier it has two crossover knobs on it one low pass at 80 Hz to 20 kHz and one high pass 15 Hz to 80 Hz which damn knob am I using? 😆 

 

Thank you for the help. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...