Sonic Electronix

Strange issue with wiring or amp? I have no clue

Hey guys, new to the forum (will be making an account after this post don't worry). I have a basic b***h setup with 2 "off brand" subs, QPower 12" 1700 max 450 RMS 4 ohm DVC and a Skar  SKv2-1500.1d amp. It's only going in a 99 Mustang GT so not much room to work with anyways. I have a stupidly weird issue that I'm probably overlooking, all wiring checks out fine and subs are ohm'd to 2 ohms each (not wired together). RCAs have voltage, amp is being powered with no protection light on. It'll randomly play through the subs, nothing is making it work (like hitting a bump in the road). I cannot for the life of me figure it out. and yes the master/slave switch is set to master and RCAs are in the input. It'll play really well, I'll even leave my car sitting overnight and it'll work the next morning, then I'll go to leave later that same day and it won't be playing anything. It is very infuriating, any help would be nice. Thanks!!