Bigger system more power

Tossing around the idea of changing up my current system but want some input from the community.

For reference,; I have a 350 amp mechman, XS Power D2700 under the hood and a D3400 in the back, JP 23 at .7 ohm and JP234, Big 3. I have a voltage regulator that I haven’t installed yet, truck limits the voltage to 13.8. Subs are Sundown x8s.

I do have voltage dropping down into the mid 12s but I believe a lot of that has to do with the inefficiency of running such a low impedance.

Kicking around the idea of running a Taramps Smart Bass 8K. I believe BigDWiz showed that the Taramps Smart line had a fairly decent efficiency rating. Would also be possibly looking at a more powerful mids and high amp or bridging the JP234.

The question is how much more electrical would I need to adequately power what I have in mind? Would the voltage regulator make much of a difference if say I turned the system voltage up to 14.8? Tossing around the idea of building a headway lithium bank, however there is such a temperature swing through the year where I am located, Kentucky, that I don’t want to take a chance of ruining the cells or my truck.

This is just a 2nd vehicle I have that I take out occasionally, probably don’t even put 4000 miles a year on it. I don’t compete, I just enjoy the hobby of car audio.