Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for suggestions on speakers for a classic car. Nothing crazy. I'd like a pair of 6.5s and a 8" sub. The 6.5s will go in a center console. Just need something that will sound decent over the exhaust. Considering 6x9 in the rear deck as well but I have no desire to cut it or the door panels right now.

 

Looking for best bang for the buck under $100 on a pair of 6.5s.

Posted

I was really impressed recently on a pair of Skar TX65C's a customer had me install in their truck. (impressed for the price-point at like $100/set)

https://www.skaraudio.com/products/tx65c-6-5-inch-component-speaker-system#Description

 

However they also had a matching set of Skar TX65 coaxials in the rear doors and we powered everything off of a Rockford PBR300X4.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...