my dad is an agent for progressive too. but all of mine and my bros stuff is covered, even though i have PL/PD, he has full coverage

yeah progressive is good for covering CPE as they call it. custom parts and equipment. i just got my entire system coverd on my policy with them valued at $2,500. it added $8 for the term

----reference's----

meade916

Back on topic....

lgn0213, I have never known for the insurance company to go out and buy what they want.. It just dont work that way, you get estimates, they think about the fair price and cut you a check, sometimes they put the name of the company on the check who will do the work, sometimes they wont...

Bottom line is they wont go and buy this stuff and give it to you, it all sounds to fishy to me, Like Ray said, get the money and buy it yourself.

Im sorry A&W rootbeer, but I was just about to quote that same shit!!!

RINKY DINKY whatever is all talk and cant back crap up, he never had a 100grand worth of crap, let alone seen a 1 grand in cash. Disregaurd anything this douche bag says....

Now slide me a rootbeer down this way, In a frosted mug!

read what i posted you homo. i never said i had 100 grand worht of shit. i said i could take a picture of 100 gran worth of stuff on and in my truck. and i have seen alot more that a grand in person. just because i aint a doper, i am not saying you or anybosy here is though doesnt mean i have never seen that amount.

----reference's----

meade916

Back on topic....

lgn0213, I have never known for the insurance company to go out and buy what they want.. It just dont work that way, you get estimates, they think about the fair price and cut you a check, sometimes they put the name of the company on the check who will do the work, sometimes they wont...

Bottom line is they wont go and buy this stuff and give it to you, it all sounds to fishy to me, Like Ray said, get the money and buy it yourself.

Well I have state farm and they guy I talked to was really cool so from what I understand is they buy all diffrent kind of car audio equipment in bulk so they already know what they can offer me and they have a shop install it. He also told me he can sell me alot of of the stuff they have for real cheap in the future because he already figured I wasn't going to keep what they are giving me except the stereo.

So what they are doing is just sending me all the equipment and thats it.

Well I have state farm and they guy I talked to was really cool so from what I understand is they buy all diffrent kind of car audio equipment in bulk so they already know what they can offer me and they have a shop install it. He also told me he can sell me alot of of the stuff they have for real cheap in the future because he already figured I wasn't going to keep what they are giving me except the stereo.

So what they are doing is just sending me all the equipment and thats it.

thats kinda weird but sweet

----reference's----

meade916