oswin Posted July 28, 2024 Report Posted July 28, 2024 So I recently wired a sub and amp to my accord 2024, I bought the Kicker 49L7TDF122 12" 600W and the Kicker 46CXA8001 CXA8001-800-Wattb and used the lc2i pro since I'm using the stock radio and have no rca outputs, I'm very new to all of this so have grace on me. I wired everything correctly, grounded everything with a bolt, (sanded the paint first), the amp and lc2i lights turn on, amp is not on protective mode, I used power from the amp to power the lc2i but added a fuse, I tapped into the passenger door speaker for signal, wired everything correctly to my lc2i but my sub isint playing anything, when I disconnect the knob from the lc2i I can hear the sub disconnect, I'm receiving signal from the speakers, I'm just not getting any audio output to the amp I believe, I switched the rcas, everything, rca from lc2i is on output and to the amp rca input, I know everything works because someone had tested a normal line output converter like the small ones and it worked perfectly, the only difference was that he used the rear speakers so he told me use those, and I did but that didijt change anything, I tried everything and I've come to the conclusion that it's the lc2i pro that's not allowing any output, any tips or suggestions?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.