Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Need advice before I waste bunch of $ I don't have.


Recommended Posts

Posted

My ? Is about box placement. I have a challenger running a 420a alternator with 2/0 running back to stock starting battery from there I have 96ah sodium battery running a tramps smart 5 bass and my subs are 2 zv6 12's. Subs are obviously too big to get both in the trunk in correct box so I removed back seat and have a box that the back half is lower and slides into trunk partially and the front is taller with 2  subs facing forward, port forward as well. Not happy with this so I'm thinking of getting a box that is  5ft3 net after subs and facing it into trunk and port up or forward maybe idk but my ? Is will this cause cancellation with the sound coming back into the cab ? Or does anyone have a recommendation for a better way to do it or should I just go back to one sub in trunk port back sub back because I think one in trunk sounded better than the 2 I have in cab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...