dude ows me money ..how do i get it?

Guest beatitouttheframe

i called his cellphone and he said he was still trying to get the money for me lol so i told him its ok man just get it and bring it to me and he hung up after i said by friday

Your an idiot man...You should have asked him where he was and if it don't got the money right there on the spot you take your shit back...Enough messing around with this guy. :-X

Who cares how small you are... or how big he is. Fuck that.... I hate shady people like that. He is being a bitch and you need to show him that this shit is unacceptable. I don't care how much it is, if I was recovering a $200 box with subs/amp and it would cost me $200 in gas money, plus my time... I would be on that in a second. Thats your stuff man....!!!

I honestly feel like he isn't in the mood to whoop some ones ass or chase him...If it was that serious I don't think he would have gone on here and asked for advice.

He just wants his money.

Guest beatitouttheframe

i mean don get me rong im pissed but i just want my money or my amp and i dont care enough to find him lol e has to come back somtime but hey whatever fuck him ill just let ppl kno is a non payn mutha fvcker and that will be good for now

i mean don get me rong im pissed but i just want my money or my amp and i dont care enough to find him lol e has to come back somtime but hey whatever fuck him ill just let ppl kno is a non payn mutha fvcker and that will be good for now

Pretty much what I was thinking you were going to do...Your a very "nice" guy. ^-^

Archived