Jump to content

dude ows me money ..how do i get it?


Guest beatitouttheframe

Recommended Posts

Posted

i called his cellphone and he said he was still trying to get the money for me lol so i told him its ok man just get it and bring it to me and he hung up after i said by friday

Your an idiot man...You should have asked him where he was and if it don't got the money right there on the spot you take your shit back...Enough messing around with this guy. :-X
Posted

lol hes not even in this state

What a pussy...I say then forget about it... How much money was this again?

I can't see why he would run out of the state for a few hundred dollars...That's gas money :o

Posted

Who cares how small you are... or how big he is. Fuck that.... I hate shady people like that. He is being a bitch and you need to show him that this shit is unacceptable. I don't care how much it is, if I was recovering a $200 box with subs/amp and it would cost me $200 in gas money, plus my time... I would be on that in a second. Thats your stuff man....!!!

I honestly feel like he isn't in the mood to whoop some ones ass or chase him...If it was that serious I don't think he would have gone on here and asked for advice.

He just wants his money.

Guest beatitouttheframe
Posted

i mean don get me rong im pissed but i just want my money or my amp and i dont care enough to find him lol e has to come back somtime but hey whatever fuck him ill just let ppl kno is a non payn mutha fvcker and that will be good for now

Posted

i mean don get me rong im pissed but i just want my money or my amp and i dont care enough to find him lol e has to come back somtime but hey whatever fuck him ill just let ppl kno is a non payn mutha fvcker and that will be good for now

Pretty much what I was thinking you were going to do...Your a very "nice" guy. ^-^
Posted

You'll get it back bro! it may not be tomarow or next month or next year! But you'll get it back. It's crazy how shit works out!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-
Posted

You'll get it back bro! it may not be tomarow or next month or next year! But you'll get it back. It's crazy how shit works out!

Hopefully every thing works out for him.
Guest beatitouttheframe
Posted

yea  kinda sucks tho that was speaker money lol    owell  :weight_lift: im wait for him tho lol ..j/k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 603 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...