Kinetik Or Powermaster Power Cells?

ok, i am going to be running 3000rms. 2 Crunch GP1500d and a 400w jensen 4ch. amp for my mids and tweets. I don't have much room up front and i cant fit a big bat up there. I think the biggest bat i can do up fron is like the D2400 powermaster and i was looking at putting the D1200 in the back witht the amps. I have a 98 Blazer and ya. some tight areas under the hood. you can see a pic of it if you go and look at my build in the build section. its the "98 blazer build" it hasn't had nething done on it for a wile cause i'm on vacation. buy ya. how much dothe MLA moduals cost?

Bills

$135 shipped.

Do you think i could get away with that and a Powermaster D2400 up frontand nothing in theback?

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Do you think i could get away with that and a Powermaster D2400 up frontand nothing in theback?

Bills

The D2400 is good for 2500 watts as the primary battery and 4000 watts as a supplement battery. So, If you're wiring and all is solid . . you will probably be just find with it under the hood for 3000watts or so max.

You would have to squeeze the Kinetik HC2400 under the hood for the same coverage.

ya. i have 2 runs of 1/0 (one + and one -) to the back and i have THE BIG 3 ran in 1/0. is that good or what els should i be doing?

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

ya. i have 2 runs of 1/0 (one + and one -) to the back and i have THE BIG 3 ran in 1/0. is that good or what els should i be doing?

Bills

Sounds GREAT! Hell, go for it. Good thing is, if you do ever need more in the back even the D925 is good for 2000 watts of supplement .. .so whatever. You should be more than good though anyway. Depends on how often and for how long you play at full tilt.

Most of the time, you just can't run wide open for a long period of time anyway .. laws and all .. So, get a digital volt meter and tie it directly to your large amp. .keep an eye on it and if you are maintaining voltage don't sweat it. All depends on usage.