Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

lithium bank questions 160ah


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been rolling around for almost a decade without any problems and my amp just went out.  decided to upgrade amp and add some lithium batteries.  I bought about 160ah of prismatic cells but am running into questions wiring it up.

 

I see people just wiring in series and then using buss bars to parallel them all to wire into one balancer.  I want to be able to monitor each cell instead of a row of cells.  I have also read people having issues with running multiple balancers but I don't know any specifics of the build they are talking about.

 

Can I run a 6 cells in series and run a single balancer on them and then have 8 more runs just like that and wire them parallel?  I know I can just run a bank with them all parallel and only use 1 balancer but I have yet to read about anyone doing this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...