Sonic Electronix

she is the girl who haunts my dreams every nite..lol i mean all she ever wants to do is use me has a sexual boy toy.. :D

LOL. Sounds like a dream.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

The Crunch GP3000D Pro is a great amp. I use it in my daily setup and will push the BTL very nicely. I have mine to a 12" BTL.

It has an unregulated powersupply so if you can constantly feed it around 14.4 volts you will be seeing around 3700RMS.

I love it. Dont let others persuade you away from it. Alot of people still have not used them let alone seen them in action and still shun upon Crunch for its former name. Overall, its a great amp and I will continue to use them as long as I am doing nice budget builds.

That's what I've heard. Do you think that a HO alt, extra battery, and a couple runs of 0/1ga. wire would keep my voltage at 14.4?

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

amp(looking)

type-r coaxials in rear

The Crunch GP3000D Pro is a great amp. I use it in my daily setup and will push the BTL very nicely. I have mine to a 12" BTL.

It has an unregulated powersupply so if you can constantly feed it around 14.4 volts you will be seeing around 3700RMS.

I love it. Dont let others persuade you away from it. Alot of people still have not used them let alone seen them in action and still shun upon Crunch for its former name. Overall, its a great amp and I will continue to use them as long as I am doing nice budget builds.

thing is he is not doing a budget build..hes getting a really nice head unit, nice speakers..a great sub..powermaster alt..hes already putting out good money for good equipment theres no reason to get a generic amp..i mean at this point in the stage if it only cost $200 to step up to a zx2500 id say go for it..

and i only say generic because like you said its great for budget installs..but i dont belief his set up falls under budget..its a really great set up hes working towards..

thing is he is not doing a budget build..hes getting a really nice head unit, nice speakers..a great sub..powermaster alt..hes already putting out good money for good equipment theres no reason to get a generic amp..i mean at this point in the stage if it only cost $200 to step up to a zx2500 id say go for it..

and i only say generic because like you said its great for budget installs..but i dont belief his set up falls under budget..its a really great set up hes working towards..

You're right, but then again I need to save money anywhere I can. I really just need an amp that will perform the way it's intended.

I'm also rethinking the Alpine HU. Probably gonna keep my Clarion since it's got quite a few features and is one of their higher-end models.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

amp(looking)

type-r coaxials in rear

Kicker 08ZX2500.1

15" Fi BTL fully loaded

Phoenix Gold RSd65cs

Kicker 06ZX350.2

250A EA alternator

Optima yellow top battery

1/0 ga. wire

Sound deadener

4cu./ft. slot ported box tuned to 34hz

That's the list I'm going with for my next system. Thanks to all that helped with my decision.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

amp(looking)

type-r coaxials in rear

I know this is a stupid question, but I gotta ask lol. Should I get a D1, or D2 sub if I'm wiring it a 2ohms?

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

amp(looking)

type-r coaxials in rear