95pimpalass Posted August 19 Author Report Posted August 19 (edited) Edited August 19 by 95pimpalass Quote
95pimpalass Posted August 19 Author Report Posted August 19 (edited) This is a work in progress. Going with a single 15'' Fi audio HC powered by a RF T2500bdcp at 1ohm, in a 6th order series enclosure ported through the rear deck for no trunk rattle hopefully. I want to keep all the bass in the cabin not trapped in the trunk. JP 34ab 4 channel amplifier to power the b2 audio mids and highs. 320 amp js alternator, 2 xs power d3400s in parallel to power the sound system and car... Currently working on sound deadening the car. I have children so this is a slow build. I work on it when I have my own free time... Edited August 19 by 95pimpalass Quote
95pimpalass Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago Dang I was about to post a few updates but seems like the forum side of things ain't getting no play? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.