Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is a work in progress. Going with a single 15'' Fi audio HC powered by a RF T2500bdcp at 1ohm, in a 6th order series enclosure ported through the rear deck for no trunk rattle hopefully. I want to keep all the bass in the cabin not trapped in the trunk. JP 34ab 4 channel amplifier to power the b2 audio mids and highs. 320 amp js alternator, 2 xs power d3400s in parallel to power the sound system and car... 

 

Currently working on sound deadening the car. I have children so this is a slow build. I work on it when I have my own free time... 

Edited by 95pimpalass
  • 95pimpalass changed the title to 96 Impala SS 1 15 Fi audio HC 6th order...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 780 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...