Dodge Avenger Update 3/30/2k9

• 2 weeks later...

new pics interior done! lookin good i like the way it came out. white on top(a-piller, B-piller, c-piller) silver on bottom. i decided on silver because first of all there is too much green and i think it would have been too much white to do it all in white.

Posted Image

painted pieces waiting to go back in

Posted Image

door shot silver on bottom and under dash

Posted Image

center console

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i ordered a Soundstream PCW-15 should get it this week

i also got a kenwood 600x1 to run on the sub for now 300 wrms

slow ass build is comin a long good iv got some new pics yet to be loaded. iv decided to glass my whole interior an take out the back seat. i want to put the amps on the headliner. iv got a couple choises

1. one amp a t8004

or

2. 4 crunch P 1100.2 one on each coil

im thinkin the 4 because of wow factor. oh im thinkin just 2 pcw's not 4. maby 4 in the long run going to keep it small to start

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

good luck with those plans bro, its a big leap from a flea market install to a full fiberglass showcar with nothing inbetween, i'm not trying to hate but you're making it too easy. Get some experience under your belt before you try anything that intensive, cuz if you destroy the car in the process and cant finish it you're going to be in a bad spot

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

who ever said money was an issue? iv got the money and i plan on doin this myself im not tryin to sound cocky but im confident in my self to do this i also work at a auto body shop so how hard can it realy be? i guess i will find out. as for fin up my interior. shure some thing is probebly going to go wrong but i will deal with that when it comes. i hope it will be sweet when its done its going to take some time tho.

thanx for the comments! i hope this goes well

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

Archived